Due to significant growth in the past year, we are currently looking to expand our finance team here at Q1 Scientific Ltd.
Q1 Scientific Ltd provides world-class outsourced, environmentally controlled, stability storage services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Life Sciences industries in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking for an experienced person who is used to working in a fast-paced finance environment. A professional qualification is not necessary although another finance qualification would be an advantage. This role will report to the Financial Controller and will be full-time and permanent. There is an attractive package available to the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the role
- Month end sales invoice calculation
- New customer set up
- Inputting sales invoices to Sage
- Completing the sales invoices reconciliation
- Emailing out sales invoices to customers
- Month end journals
- Bringing the month end accounts to trial balance stage
- Analytical review of expenses monthly
- VAT / Vies / RTD / P30 regulatory returns
- Assist with audit
- Process all payments to be made on IBB
- Process all purchase invoices in Sage
- Aged creditors monitoring and payment runs on IBB
- New supplier set up in Sage / IBB
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Ad hoc tasks
- Accounting technician qualification or qualified through experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a busy finance department
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with VAT/VIES and other regulatory returns
- Sage experience an advantage but not essential
- Excellent technical abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Interested in applying for the Assistant Accountant job?
Send your CV to Michelle.Murphy@Q1scientific.com