As the COVID-19 situation evolves, Q1 Scientific continue to operate and provide a stability storage service to all customers.
Delivering business continuity
The systems that Q1 Scientific have in place ensure that we are adaptable to cope with COVID-19:
- All Q1 Scientific chambers are self-sufficient and will continue to function with no interaction from staff unless there is a maintenance issue
- In the case of a maintenance issue, Q1 Scientific staff will be notified by an alarm and appropriate steps are in place to ensure no impact to samples
- Our fully controlled monitoring and alert system is compliant with:
- The Rules Governing Medicinal Products in the European Community Volume IV and the Annex 11 for Computerised Systems
- USA code of Federal Regulations (21 CRF 210-211) & Part 11 for electronic records
- We continue to offer a secure cloud-based documentation solution for your sample management
- All customer sample pulls, set downs and deliveries will operate as normal and we have a contingency plan in place
We are now two weeks into working split-shifts with no impact to staff, business or customers.
How we are safeguarding employees and operations
We are continuously assessing the situation and our priorities remain focused on caring for the health of our employees while continuing to service our customers.
Here are the mitigating measures we have in place:
- Following all HSE guidelines – all staff are following good handwashing practices, coughing and sneezing etiquette, cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and general advice on COVID-19 as per the HSE guidelines
- Social distancing through operating split-shifts to minimise unnecessary contact, utilising separate entrances to the building and cancelling group meetings
- Minimising visitors to site – all visitors especially couriers and delivery personnel complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and are asked not to enter the building
- Making the option available for employees to work from home to limit the amount of staff on site and prevent the spread of the illness as per HSE guidelines
- Working closely with all Q1 Scientific service providers to ensure they have adequate business continuity plans in place
Let us help you
We are constantly reviewing our response to COVID-19 and are confident that we can continue to provide stability storage services.
Are you concerned about your own stability storage contingency plans or moving your samples to Q1 Scientific? Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you.